If people could stay young while losing weight, they would do it in an instant. Aging and weight gain are formidable enemies. Everyone is trying to find ways to outsmart them through a healthier lifestyle. Though anti-aging is not possible theoretically, its symptoms can be delayed by changing food habit and lifestyle.
Whether it is gaining weight or getting older, stress seems to pile on. And, the most common symptom is faster aging and weight gain. Life is not bleak, but some of the consequences of just waking up and knowing that your body is on the decline. You should start caring without delay. Otherwise, that can be hard to handle.
It is where we need to dig deeper to subside these health issues. It is imperative so you can stay young, wrinkle-free, happy and at your optimal weight.
Anti-Aging & Weight Loss: Only the Safest.
There are a lot of products available in the market claiming Anti-aging and life extension. The most used are the food supplements. These come with life-extending vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12.
It’s important to note that any anti-aging regimen should also include a healthy diet and an active lifestyle that promotes the flow of oxygen through the body.
The weight loss benefits of the food supplements are due to three main factors.
- First, it works to speed up the body’s metabolic rate. It helps faster burning or foods and fats.
- Second, the supplement helps break down existing fat cells and use it for energy.
- Finally, the supplement suppresses Insulin and Cortisol (stress hormone) production. These hormones promote the storage of fat.
Some products have a positive and long-lasting impact on people who regularly take them. Many of the vitamin complexes like vitamin C and E have been found to be effective antioxidants. Those toxin busters fight against free radical agents in the body those lead to various health issues including cancer.
Other Hyped Food supplements.
Still, there is a craze about Acai berries, Resveratrol, Glucosamine, Pomegranate juice and a dozen other health supplements. People use those with the belief that those will delay their aging.
Resveratrol supplements are one of the new highlighted products on the market. It claims to offer the benefits of anti-aging, metabolism stimulating, stress-reducing goodness.
Truths about Acai Berry.
It seemed that Acai popped up overnight. It seems no one had ever heard of it until one day when people started claiming it as the miracle supplement.
Caution Notes on Acai.
- Acai can increase toxins and plaque in the body. Hence there is a risk of side effects like fatigue, Acne, Candida, etc.
- It has very high impact on blood thinning which may result in high blood loss from simple cuts.
- It contains Echinacea which affects liver if taken more than a week. Prolonged use may cause liver inflammation.
- Acai promotes loss of appetite. People with lesser weight should avoid it.
- It increases vasodilation which can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Acai supplements may contain others herbs like caffeine which may have severe side effects.
Truths about Resveratrol.
The above statement goes same for Resveratrol as well. Companies began claiming that it has been in use for thousands of years, by nearly every people group in the world. The truth is, the French have tipped the rest of the world off to the benefits of this compound.
The logic they say, though French people eat high-fat diets, they have a remarkably low incident rate for heart problems. Researchers speculated that it is the benefit of drinking wine. Wine contains little amount of Resveratrol which may account for the healthy heart.
It is one of the components found in grape skins. It is in nuts, dark berries, and Japanese knotweed as well. The highest concentration is available in knotweed.
Researchers began to presume its role in many of wine’s health benefits. Tests have shown that it does promote many health benefits when taken in higher doses.
Caution Notes on Resveratrol.
- It is important to note, though the drug has potency there is not enough data to prove its efficacy.
- The FDA has not yet approved consumption of Resveratrol.
- Safety of the drug is not established yet.
- The capsules and tablets available are in lower doses. Research showed a normal weighed person needs 2 gram or more to see benefits. But the pills available in the market is of 200-500 milligram.
- The research behind Resveratrol for weight loss, heart health and stress reduction has gained a good deal of attention. But we should wait till researcher come with more data.
Old is Gold: Proven and Effective.
There are plenty of diets and food supplements out there that are familiar to those looking to achieve weight loss. But doctors suggest sticking to the medically tested ways only.
By only taking vitamin C, and vitamin E, a dieter can significantly boost their weight loss. These simultaneously add other proven health benefits like anti-aging and improved body functionality. Please go through the details below to know how these products assist you.
Vitamin C is one of the most essential for many health benefits. It is a powerful antioxidant that improves the immune defense. It promotes healthier skin, lowers hypertension and combats stroke, improves eyesight.
Very fewer people notice that people with low levels of vitamin C also have larger abdomens, higher BMI (body mass index), and high levels of fat in the blood. It is because vitamin C is essential for the production of carnitine. Carnitine helps supply energy to cells. Without it, many of the calories that would otherwise be utilized by them end up getting stored as fat.
With proper levels of vitamin C, the body will lose fat and process calories more efficiently. It also promotes anti-aging due to better oxygen management in the cells.
Vitamin E helps your body increase its amount of good cholesterol. It is a powerful antioxidant and is vital for a healthy nervous system.
It is also excellent for keeping a high metabolism. Having a high metabolism allows the body to burn calories faster and more efficiently. Therefore, it promotes weight reduction.
Vitamin E also has the benefit of improving digestive functions. It means the food that we eat will benefit the body instead of merely being cast off as waste. It facilitates more energy and the cleans toxins from the blood.
Other antioxidants helpful for Anti-aging.
Vitamin B6 and B12, Lycopene, Ginseng, Green tea extract, etc. These are medically proven to be effective with no or minimum side effects. These have been touted as an excellent supplement for heart health also.
It also supports the body to use oxygen more efficiently, which help dieters who exercise have more endurance. It is imperative if a “plateau” has been reached, where weight loss has all but stopped, and more extended or intense exercise is needed.
The Final Words.
If all the latest weight loss and anti-aging programs are not providing the desired results, consider adding the above-said supplements and vitamins to your daily diet. The results should be noticeable and fast. Plus, without any side effect because all these are all-natural and proven to be effective and safe.